Cheese prices...

Amazing the value of cheese when the market is no longer being manipulated. I wonder how much it cost all of us in the past couple years?

Somebody tap a lawyer on the shoulder and whisper “class-action lawsuit” in his/her ear.

$1.08 today :shock: :shock: For a place using 500 pounds per week, you’re now saving about $2,000 per month versus the summer prices.

If you’re not on a block-plus program and don’t see your cheese prices falling rapidly in the next couple of weeks you should be in your distributor’s ear.

Brad’s right… we really got hosed for a couple of years though due to market manipulation.

Yea i was just on cheesereporter i cannot beleive it, i think its gonna fall below 1.00 a pound, its great!!

I am selling my cheese to another pizza place and still making .40 a pound, so i am only paying like .80 a pound LOL

We pay .13 over block price, so we dont have to worry about watching the prices.

It might almost pay to buy a Crap load of cheese and freeze it at these prices. I use about 300lbs a week and so does the guy i am selling it to.

I can’t imagine how much these theives have stolen from me by manipulating the block market. It sure is easier to write the check for 1500+ LBS weekly at todays price as opposed to a block price of over $2.00. I’m not usually in favor of lawsuits but this situation sure seems to warrant one.

I know I have cried the blues on this topic before. At least it is not you government that is sticking it to you on your cheese prices. This week I paid over $4.50 a pound. I wonder if us Canadians could sue the marketing board.