Current state of credit card processors...

I still hate MPS so I’m off to slay a new dragon…anyone happy with their CC company?

I use P.O.S. and will be investigating PC Charge later today…

Used First Data tru Sam’s once before…

I just switched from first data to Heartland payment systems should of done this a year ago!!! They have saved me $400 to a month.

Talked with PC Charge $799 to begin…what a racket…

Is there a pizza association and/or restaurant association that has CC processing as part of their package…With a collective, the association has a “big stick” to keep their preferred vendor in line…

Can you integrate PayPal?..I have been with them for 11+ years and never found their rates to be out of line…And their simple rate schedule is easy to understand…Rates goes down based on volume…

Another vote for Heartland. Great rates and great service.

Im not sure there is any better than heartland.

we use cost plus program from GFS, thru fifth third

Heartland for us

Here’s another vote for Heartland

Especially if you are a member of the California Restaurant Association or similar.

Heartland is good. But I have heard from many sources that they are slow to fix problems and will not always process cards when their system is down.

We use Mercury Payment Systems. They offer a match to anyone’s rates and they have free gift card processing. You also get 300 free gift cards. Their service is fast and they will process cards if there is ever a connection issue (never had one though).