Heartland payment systems

Hi all,

Is anyone using heartland payment for their processing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m using them for credit card processing, not the cheapest, I think I’m paying interchange plus either 6 or 8 cents. Customer service in this area has been good everytime it’s been needed.

I tried to use them for payroll processing at the beginning of this year and it was an absolute disaster. It was bad enough that when I have to upgrade my credit card processing on my POS I will move it to another company.

Paul,

How is the overall %? I’m currently hovering around 3% as a lot of transactions are keyed in (delivery). I’m told they can get me down to 2.5%.

I’m looking for straight pricing and no bs fees that I’m currently getting hosed on.

I’ve used HPS for seven years. Never had a bad experience. Always happy with service. My processing is 2.4% of net sales.

If you have a POS system, make sure it’s compatable with whatever processor you end up choosing.

Good luck

I run about 2.6% to 2.8% in fees based solely on my credit card charges. We also key the huge majority of our charges. A typical month is $70000 in credit card processing and $1850 in fees. I’d be happy to get you exact figures next week when I get back to the store. Leaving in a few hours to head to your neck of the woods, heading to Eastern Long Island.

I’m just wondering if it’s worth the switch. Heartland is offering to pay my “switch fee” from my pos company.

Safe travels Paul. Where you headed on the island?

My parents retired to Shelter Island, I’ve been going there since I was a child visiting my Grandparents.

Is it worth it to switch? I would shop and see if this is the best deal to find. My brother has a company that would save me about $70 a month. I haven’t made the switch because of the expenses(haven’t asked them to pay the fee) but I will almost certainly do so in the next couple of months. I don’t know about Food Tec but Prism has a significant fee to input the information to switch processors. Will Heartland pay any fee that Food Tec has or just the early cancellation fee from your current processor?

Foodtec has a standard switch fee that I have paid in the past. I have about 3 months left with current processor so I can switch now and pay the minimum then cancel, or just wait …
Just tired of paying annual fee, statement fee, PCI compliance fee, government conplisnce fee, etc… Heartland is telling me none of that.

Shelter island is beautiful. Quiet compared to busy Long Island.

We have been with Heartland for years. No complaints. No BS in the rates or the statements. I have had several companies offer to quote competitive rates. Only once was a quote lower. It would have saved me a few hundred per year in fees… Cost to change over would have taken three years to earn back plus why change away for something I know nothing about with respect to service for just a small savings.

Just switched to Heartland. 1st statement for 3½ weeks - sales 60k fees $1675 so 2.8%

Heartland all the way. Pay about 2.7%. About 60% keyed entry. Money go in the bank the next day. Luckily they deduct the fee each day so it doesn’t look like a lot of money. If we got a bill at the end of the month my wife would be flipping out. We are doing about 250K a month in credit cards now.

Anyone have Revention that uses Heartland? Anyone know what Revention charges to switch processors? 2.6-2.8% sounds great compared to the 3.2-3.4% we are averaging lately.

Last i checked it is $300 to switch processors with Revention

I’m with Heartland if you have questions. I’m here to offer up answers and help you navigate if need be.
4192977367 © text or call