Lincoln Impinger Headaches

Have a double deck Lincoln Impinger 1000 series. Have been having issues with top deck loosing temp and not cooking correctly only when the bottom deck is on as well. If we turn of the bottom deck the top one works like a champ. Both ovens have their own quick disconnects to the gas line and own power cables.

I have never encountered such an issue before and these ovens should be operating independently of each other. The only thing I could think of was a issue with the gas pressure with both ovens being on. Have a plumber coming to check in the next day or two.

Any other ideas from the experts here?

Is this a new problem or one that has been going on since the install of the ovens? Gas pressure would be my guess as well. We had this same issue with Middleby 570’s and it took us a while to figure it out.

I’ve never heard of it being an issue with the Lincoln 1000’s but some of the the early 1600’s had these issues due to the control box getting too hot from the heat of the oven below it. Any chance this is happening? Maybe some extra airflow is in order to test this.

The ovens were installed in June but bottom on had been having conveyor motor and ignition module issues for a while. Finally got everything sorted and both ovens running and now this issue. Will try some extra air flow