My Smart Car wrap

Here’s a couple photos of my new wrap on my Smart Car. Partly because the car, partly because the wrap, this thing gets serious attention!!! As far as strengthening brand awareness, this is a definate home run.

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2867/27407972xi0.th.jpg
http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/6443/57060791vr9.th.jpg

Looks good Paul! Do you really need the car topper?

I light it up every night.

That is so cute. I know I would look twice, three times.

PD

I have all reflective vinyl on mine so it shines in the headlights.

It looks good, but a wee bit too small for Nick :lol:

Dave

That is awesome!!! Not much bigger than a xl pizza either!!! LOL!

Or Nick :stuck_out_tongue:

Dave

Paul, hows the mileage on it, and hows the insurance?

We don’t have car toppers on our wrapped cars but those pics cause me to rethink. Think I like the window topper better than roof toppers too.

Paul

where did you car the window/car topper?

Never seen them before look really cool - probably avoids the ‘it scratches the top of my car’ issues - have you had any problems yours?

Nice!

Now we know where the 7979 comes from! :slight_smile:

Paul - can you give me some idea on the delivery capacity of that thing?

http://www.carsigns.com/WindowMountedSigns.asp

Paul, hows the mileage on it, and hows the insurance?

I’m getting between 40 and 45 MPG, insurance was cheaper than my Toyota Tacoma.

pizzapirate Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:22 am Post subject: Re: My Smart Car wrap

We don’t have car toppers on our wrapped cars but those pics cause me to rethink. Think I like the window topper better than roof toppers too.

Wizzle Wassell Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:03 am Post subject: Re: My Smart Car wrap

Paul

where did you car the window/car topper?

Never seen them before look really cool - probably avoids the ‘it scratches the top of my car’ issues - have you had any problems yours?

The window wings from HTH were the predecessor to the Quads(rooftop signs). They are still available but don’t get nearly the visibility of a quad as they do not have a large surface facing oncoming traffic. Fot the drivers who worry about the rooftop signs scratching their roof, these are the answer. They also solve the problem of fiberglass or glass roofs that magnets won’t adhere to on cars such as Scion Tc’s or Pontiac Firebirds, or Smart Cars

Registered Guest Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:56 am Post subject: Re: My Smart Car wrap

Nice!

Now we know where the 7979 comes from!

Paul - can you give me some idea on the delivery capacity of that thing?

I can easily fit 30 sixteen inch pizzas. A bag of 10 on the passenger seat, and 2 bags of ten in the hatch. I could put 3 more bags of three pizzas on top of each bag of 10, but don’t like stacking that high as boxes begin to crush.

Looks awesome Paul! You cruising around the town to show off?

Congratulation Paul,
know you have been working on this a while,

looks great, enjoy,
Otis

I had read that the Smart Car only got 30 mpg which seemed odd to me being as that is it, well, tiny. We’re seriously considering buying one just for marketing purposes and having it be super fuel efficient (as it ought to be) would be a bonus. How much did the wrap cost, if you don’t mind my asking?

brad randall Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:04 pm Post subject: Re: My Smart Car wrap

I had read that the Smart Car only got 30 mpg which seemed odd to me being as that is it, well, tiny. We’re seriously considering buying one just for marketing purposes and having it be super fuel efficient (as it ought to be) would be a bonus. How much did the wrap cost, if you don’t mind my asking?

Brad despite government ratings of 35MPG city and 41MPG highway I am seeing better gas mileage. This is the first car I’ve ever gotten close to the sticker gas mileage, must less surpassed it. My impression from the Smart Car forums is that most are seeing mileage in the mid to high 40’s while a few are struggleing to hit 30. Must be a few bad cars out there. The wrap cost me $1870 which I consider cheap advertising considering how many people turn to stare at it. If you want to get one, you need to find one used or get to know your dealer because if you reserve one now, you’ll barely have it by 2010.

Now I finally get the name (7979)

Also…does that say 4AM??? :shock:

yes it does he is a college store