Speed line advice

Is Speed line the overall consensus best system to use? Anyone using that doesn’t like? Pros/cons

Been using it since 2013 and we love it

1 Like

I’ve used Speedline since 2005 and would never consider changing. It works so well for us that I rarely ever think about it. We use their Online ordering system and are currently doing 65% of our business online. We pretty much just make pizzas and Speedline takes care of the ordering and the daily paperwork.

3 Likes

I’ve had Speedline for 20 months now, after dealing with Aloha for years, this is much better; pizzeria oriented.
Side Question for Speedline owners; do you all process CC’s thru WorldPay or do some of you have your own processor and have a WorldPay Gateway (‘toll both’, haha) installed like I do? Need to add pinpads but not sure if they’ll function with my setup.

I use first data central that goes to our bank. You MUST use Worldpay as a gateway if you are going to use SpeedDine for accepting payments. Worldpay had my rates at 4% before I switched. I’m down to 2.49 and 2.59 and saving about 23k a year per store.