Telephone Service Systems

Ok I looked through this topic & found nothing that is current on the topic all is 2008 or older. My question, has or does anyone out there use the system majic jack? I have 3 lines with only 1 of those lines dedicated to my c.c machine. My bill I have Charter & with the basic cable runs me a total of $134 monthly. I have search the net on other systems similiar to majic jack, just not exactly sure which is the best for me, I dont make any outgoing calls except for maybe less than 5 hours a month, so I would really not need a calling plan. Any opinions with other service providers. I completely understand from what I read with magic jack “you get what you pay for”

We have tried it for our home telephone service and found that their equipment leaves more than a little to be desired. For example, THEIR own plugs are so loose in their MJ box that it keeps falling out. Then, when you try to contact them, lotsa luck! We got ours from Radio Shack so we took it back to them with no luck there either. Next time we’re trying two cans with a string stretched between them, its gotta work better.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Make note: Buy stock in string company! :wink: He already has plenty of empty tomato cans! :roll:

Search for VOIP service…I have 4 lines…$70/mo…plus you’ll need Internet svc…