Paychex, ADP or Accountant?

Hey guys,

Although I am far from opening I am thinking about payroll. In the past I used an accountant that charged me 400.00 per month.

I put up with his excessive charging because he and his staff spent a few hundred a month and they were good friends with many ppl in the community.

I looked over previous posts and looks like the earliest I could find on payroll services was in 2010. Any suggestions on services and if you can please tell me the cost. I looked over ADP, Intuit and Paychex not sure who is more fair and accurate.

Thanks.

We have used Paychex for 35 years. They are not as good as they used to be but they get the job done. They sell a bunch of side stuff now. 401K and the likes.

I’ve been using Adp for the last 15 years. Their platform has gotten really user friendly over the last few years and I will never use anyone else. I even use their insurance services for workman’s comp. saves me time at end of year for the audit.

I pay appx $1700 a year and I get full service. I use their run platform to plug in everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob,

Are they just strictly worksmans comp or do they have general liability insurance also.

Thanks

Everything prodigy. Commercial auto , general liability , etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very happy with ADP been there for almost 15 years with that said their workers comp is very expensive. You may want to get an outside quote.

Been with ADP for probably 17-18 years. Very smooth and easy to use. Costs us about $2,000 per year. Checked out their work comp once a few years ago when a sales rep called. It was more expensive so we did not do it.

We have been using adp for the last 4 years now their platform is very easy to use. We also use them for workman comp they have good rates for that and it’s calculated based on your payroll period which makes the yearly audit super easy. I like that I don’t have to pay any extra insurance at the end of the year when the audit is done. It costs us about 150 per month this includes the fees for workman comp. They also take responsibility if any errors occur on payroll filing as long as you are the one not making the error.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk